530 case backhoe loader ?'s

Bruce L.

New User

I am looking for a hoe for around the house but did not realy want a gas job but the price looks alright. 530 with a detachable hoe with 2 bucets - 500 lb counter wieght if the hoe is off -2 front buckets with fork attachment - cab - tire chains -2 books parts & repair- 1 spare front tire and one rear tire not to good but hlds air.

Are parts still able to get for thie ? and how hard to get brakes to work he had apart few years ago but never got right

The tractor part have been in garge last 20 years or so & not used much except to move some snow around

asking price is $2500 for it and the hr meter says about3200 hrs did not remember if it is right

For an "around the house" piece of equipment, you better get it if it looks good. The way I look at it, the tractor by itself would bring that much so you arae getting the loader and backhoe free.

For a casual use machine I don't see a problem with Gas. It's cheaper, Plugs and points are a bunch cheaper than an injection pump rebuild and if cold weather starting is an issue you are way ahead with a gas. I too like diesels but as a practical matter------------------. mEl

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back