730 CK offer

Case Guys, I need some advice. Found a 730 CK close to home but do not know what to offer the fellow for it. I want to be fair. The engine is locked up (rusted) tires and rims completely shot, engine and tractor partially dis-assembled, had been close to a hot fire, singed the sheet metal and cracked the exhaust manifold.It is a gas engine. What"s a fair offer. I need a project this winter. Brian

sounds like maybe 500.00 less if he will take it scrap might bring a bit more but tell himm you will make it run, a salvage yard would not give any more if thathere

One of the greatest tractors to leave Racine was the 730CK. However, the condition you describe, she's only worth what the scrapper will give.

John, I respect yours and cnt's opinion on worth of tractor. I know it will take a lot of work, but it is close to home, so I will make him an offer based on cnt's and your advice. It will look good next to my 400. Thanks, Brian

Case Nutty 1660, Thanks for the comeback. I love your pictures of yor spread. I've followed this forum a long time but just recently started to post. Thanks again, Brian

Post a pic of your 400 at your leisure.Will you make the WHO Iowa tractor ride in Late June?, Details on the ride begin on WHO on the 25th. Chuck

Chuck, We are usually at the lake in Mn. in June and July. May have to come home this year. Will have to see what the ride details are. Brian

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back