High clearance Farmall

J Hamilton

Was this a factory option for the cub, or was it a custom build? Never seen one before.
Screenshot_20240423-215010.png

Farmall 140 Hi-Clear. Produced between 195? and 1973.

So to answer your question. Yes it real. Have never saw one with duals before nor an exhaust routed like that.

Farmall 140 Hi-Clear. Produced between 195? and 1973.

So to answer your question. Yes it real. Have never saw one with duals before nor an exhaust routed like that.
That's a Cub......👀 and a fairly common way to run the exhaust. I have 3 with underslung exhaust

Last edited:
I don't believe Cubs came from the factory equipped like this, but IH did provide a "high wide" package for the Cubs that included the parts to do that, with the exception of the duals.

To answer the original question I think a Cub high clearance option was offered with the parts installed at the dealer. Parts were basically oversized tires and rims. No CubV (Vegetable) option stated on this web site offered from the factory.
Cub

You will note that option is designated a V for Vegetable as in HV available on an H and other letter series. Look under variants.

HV

To answer the original question I think a Cub high clearance option was offered with the parts installed at the dealer. Parts were basically oversized tires and rims. No CubV (Vegetable) option stated on this web site offered from the factory.
Cub

You will note that option is designated a V for Vegetable as in HV available on an H and other letter series. Look under variants.

HV
Unless it had Howard reduction boxes (maybe one on each side) it would be beyond underpowered. I like it though Jim

Tractor looks big for a Cub - someone been giving it steroids? Must be the add on stuff and the way the picture is taken makes it a lot bigger than it is.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back