Re: Branson tractors

caterpillar guy

Time for a different tractor. Probably never find a used casting. And a new one will probably cost more than the whole tractor is worth.

(quoted from post at 03:45:29 04/13/22) That's why we bought a JD, and it's been bulletproof for 21 years!

That's why people buy Kubotas. 21 years and the only repair has been front steering seals on one side three years ago.

I dont know what is wrong but I can not start a new post and in modern view all of the earlier
post show up but in classic view the only post in the thread is mine.

Sorry for creating confusion.

(quoted from post at 09:45:48 11/14/23) I dont know what is wrong but I can not start a new post and in modern view all of the earlier
post show up but in classic view the only post in the thread is mine.

Sorry for creating confusion.

There are some limitations in how the two versions of the forum software work, and how the responses are kept in sync. Responding to really old threads "breaks" them.

I just responded to the old thread to see if I could post. For me the system was broken when I
logged in. Dont know why I had the problem. I dont post much. It has probably been six
months since my last post.

Send a direct email to Chris at YT Support. He is the one who can check out the problem you are having. He uses direct email for these type things as it may involve info that should not be posted on the open forums.

Here is his email address (Change the at to @ and remove the spaces from each side of it):

support at yesterdaystractors.com

I bought a 2007 new 6530 cab version with loader, Cummins licensed, naturally aspired, 4 cyl diesel........bullet proof. Only problems with it I created out of stupidity. Parts to fix my error were here withing 3-4 days from a warehouse in Plainview, Tx. One part was a cab door knocked out by a rock from my drum mower delivered by UPS. Had to help the driver get it out of the truck.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back