WD 226 Cu. In. in a D grader valve springs needed


Well-known Member
Anyone know of a source where I can get a set of valve springs (new or very good used) for a 226 in a "D" grader engine?
Machine shop cant get any from their supply house and I'd hate to use the old wiped out weaklings and a stack of shims on a new rebuild
Thank you
you can use 350 z28 springs just dont let the seat pressure go over 125 lbs by watching the install height . i know the book say 90 lbs seat for the correct police but the cam can handle it with no extra lobe wear .

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.