Recent content by ghunziker

  1. G

    I H 660 Help!!

    My hope is someone on this site will help me with my I H 660. Some background to the problem. It is a hand clutch only. I heard a loud pop from the clutch housing. I removed the top and bottom covers exposing the clutch area. When I removed the bottom cover, pieces of the clutch release...
  2. G

    Parts and service manuals

    I am in need of a parts and service manual for a Deutz D6207. If you have one or know how I might get an English copy I would very much appreciate it. Thanks.
  3. G

    badly needed help

    After a fire on my Deutz 6207 the wiring was burnt above the starter. I was able to splice in new wires. When I tried to start it nothing. The starter button is a pull type. When I pull, I can hear the click of the preheater, but the starter does not engage to start the tractor. If I jump...
  4. G

    Who is Dale?

    Several weeks ago, I was given the name of a Deutz dealer in Wisconsin (Dale) I think. I lost my contact information for him. If you know whom I'm talking about and can give me information about the dealership I would appreciate it. Thanks for any help.
  5. G

    Help with Deutz Information please.

    Yes, that was one of them but there was another one in either Wi or Mi. I was told that it was a Deutz dealership, and the owner was great helping with problems you might have with a Deutz tractor. Thanks for the name.
  6. G

    Help with Deutz Information please.

    Several weeks ago, I posted on the main forum that I would appreciate the names of dealers or someone who might help with a Deutz D6207. I received some names but somehow lost the information I think they were located in NC, Wi or maybe Mi but not for sure. If anyone might know who I'm...
  7. G

    Did I create a major problem? #2

    Yesterday I asked for help with a problem I had with the clutch on my Deutz D6207. I appreciated the replies I received but feel I did not state the problem clearly enough. In the process of rewiring the wires which were burnt I had to remove the shield that held the clutch lever which is used...
  8. G

    Did I create a Major problem!!!!!

    Several months ago, I asked posters on this board to help me after my Deutz D 6207 had a major electrical fire. I received some great help which I can't thank you all enough for. Now I think I have created a major problem due to my lack of knowledge while trying to rewire the tractor. In...
  9. G

    830 jd battery help

    When I purchased my 830 it had two twelve volts batteries. When I recently replaced them, I noticed from the manual that it showed a ground wire connected to the battery box. This was with four six volts batteries. Should I have a ground wire connected to the battery box for my two twelve...
  10. G

    I H 660 clutch shifting fork

    Has anyone replaced a shifting fork on an IH tractor and if so, how hard and complicated was it. Thanks for any information.
  11. G

    Deutz injector pump oil

    I viewed a video that the man who owned a Deutz 4506 checked the oil level on the injector pump from a check plug. He added oil from a plug on the top of the injector. I thought maybe I should check mine on my D6207 as I did not know it contained oil. My Deutz does not have a check plug like...
  12. G

    More help needed forI Deutz 6207

    I need to remove the steering wheel, so I can remove the dash to be able to replace the wiring and tach. I have removed the large nut and have used a puller but no luck. Can someone with knowledge of Deutz tractors explain if there is a special way to remove the steering wheel? I know there...
  13. G

    Tach cable

    I know this might be a long shot, could someone tell me where I would be able to get a tach cable for a Deutz 6207 or its part's number for it. Thanks.
  14. G

    Tractor fire help

    A little over three weeks ago my Deutz 6207 burned while I was mowing. It burned all the electrical wiring above the starter. I appreciated the advice from the forum with suggestions on rewiring or locations where to get needed parts. I was successful with rewiring all the damaged wires. I...
  15. G

    Need help after tractor fire

    Yesterday while mowing my Deutz 6207 had an electrical fire. I was able to save the tractor, but the wiring was lost. I know this is not a major brand but would appreciate any help to find a wiring harness for a Deutz 6207. It is a good tractor which I need. Thanks.
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top